The versatile Beagle™ I2C/SPI Protocol Analyzer is the ideal tool for the embedded engineer who is developing an I2C, SPI, or MDIO based product. The Beagle analyzer provides a high performance bus monitoring solution in a small, portable package. Perfect for engineers in the field and in the lab.
- Non-intrusively monitor I2C up to 4 MHz
- Non-intrusively monitor SPI up to 24 MHz†
- Non-intrusively monitor MDIO up to 2.5 MHz (Clause 22 and Clause 45)‡
- Real-Time Data Capture and Display – Watch I2C, and SPI packets as they occur on the bus.
- Bit-level timing down to 20 ns resolution.
- Fully Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X compatible
- Includes full function monitoring tools
- Low Cost